Monday, February 4, 2013

RSS feeds

How do you handle information overload and how do you think RSS might help with that? Being that I am a college student in the Elementary Education program, often times I am overloaded with information. Usually I try to mentally organize the information as best as possible, using my planner and email account whenever possible. However, using those methods of organizing information is getting overwhelming in itself. Using google reader and RSS feeds is a very effective way of organizing information. This will help reduce stress by making organizing more effective and productive. Not only will this organize the information for me, but it will continue to seek more information for me and organize that new information. Continuously seeking new information and knowledge is a key part of being an effective teacher and google reader and RSS feeds is a great tool for productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment